The Wills & Associates Bankruptcy Difference
What is Chapter 7?
Find out more about filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy and what it takes to qualify from our elite bankruptcy lawyers in Western Pennsylvania.
A+ Rating Better Business Bureau
Willis & Associates has earned an A+ rating with the BBB of Pennsylvania due to their dedication and commitment to client service.
Get a Free Consultation
Set up your free consultation with Attorney Wills or one of his associates to go over your Pittsburgh bankruptcy.
What to look for in Bankruptcy Lawyer
Watch the experienced Lawrence Willis attorney as he explains the important things to look for when selecting a lawyer for your bankruptcy filing.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Pittsburgh, Greensburg, Erie and Johnstown
Chapter 7 bankruptcy is designed to help people who are unable to pay their existing debts. It allows you to “discharge” (i.e., eliminate) most typical consumer debts including, credit cards, personal loans, checking account overdrafts, certain tax debts, medical bills and utility bills.Frequently, people try to make minimum payments for years and attempt to work with their creditors, only to find themselves no better off than when they started. Chapter 7 bankruptcy is a responsible way for you to reorganize your finances, liquidate your debt, and have one chance to hit the reset button on their financial lives.
• Speed: Complete liquidation typically within 4 to 6 months of filing your case.
• Simplicity: There are no payments to your creditors. You simply work with a qualified attorney to prepare the necessary bankruptcy schedules and file your case.
• Protection: Creditors are required to comply with the bankruptcy code and must immediately cease any of the following actions: collection calls, garnishment of wages, pursuit of judgments through lawsuits, repossession and foreclosure.
• Retain Property: Debtors are often able to keep much of their property in a Chapter 7 filing, including houses, cars, retirement accounts, cash and all household goods and furnishings.
• Improve Your Credit Rating: Over time, most people are more likely to rebuild their credit score by filing for bankruptcy and getting their finances under control than continuing to struggle under an increasing debt load. In many instances you will be in a better position to obtain credit than if you had not filed for chapter 7!
Save Your Home: At Willis & Associates, when it comes to saving your home in Pittsburgh, Greensburg, Erie or Johnstown we’re experts in short sales, foreclosure mediation, loan modification, and chapter 13 bankruptcy.
If you or someone close to you has been struggling with debt in some way, our attorneys are here to protect your rights. We handle a wide range of cases for clients throughout Western Pennsylvania with six locations: Offices in Pittsburgh, Greensburg, Natrona Heights, Cranberry Twp, Erie and Johnstown. The scope of our practice includes bankruptcy, chapter 7, chapter 11, chapter 13, foreclosure and sheriff sale and IRS, Student loans and many other types of negligence. We have a proven history of success obtaining favorable results for our clients and because we work on a flat fee basis, in most cases. We welcome your calls and emails.We will speak with you for free to discuss your potential legal case with that of a friend or loved one.There is no obligation or pressure to hire us because of the free consultation.If we can't help you, we will try to help you find someone who can. For more information or to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers, contact us:
As one of the most experienced consumer law firms in Pennsylvania and surrounding area, our entire focus is on offering comprehensive debt relief solutions for people like you, and helping you decide if bankruptcy is the right option for you. Whether it’s stopping foreclosure on your home, we are here to help you. In addition to serving all of Western Pennsylvania we also have six convenient offices to serve you: Pittsburgh, Natrona Heights, Greensburg, Erie, Johnstown, and Cranberry Twp.
Main Office: 201 Penn Center Blvd Suite 310 Pittsburgh PA 15235
116 North Main Suite #7
Greensburg PA 15601
1627 Union Ave
Natrona Heights PA 15065
2009 Mackenzie Way
Cranberry Twp PA 16066
1903 West 8th Street
Erie PA 16505
319 Washington St,
Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15901
A Message from Lawrence Willis Esq, Owner & Founder